The safest way to disinfect and neutralise odour!
5-in-1 Burst Fogger:
911 Care Burst Fogger effectively kill all micro organisms (broad spectrum bacteria, fungus, mould, mildew, algae and spores).
Non-Toxic, Non-Staining, Non-Corrosive & Non-Discolouring (Safe to use).
Safe to use where people congregate and animals are present. 911 Burst Fogger is ideal to use in child care, frail care facilities, homes, offices, cars, public rest rooms.
Can either use a full burst of disinfectant or can be used 3-4 times.