911 Care Burst Fogger High Level Disinfectant.
Effectively kills all micro-organisms. Broad spectrum: Bacteria, Viruses, Fungus, Mould, Mildew, Algae and Spores.
Non-toxic, non-staining, non-corrosive and safe to use.
911 Care Burst Fogger has a long lasting residual killing effect. 911 Care Burst Fogger has been developed to create clean air for the benefits of asthma sufferers and removal of harmful irritations and toxins present in indoor atmosphere.
Can be used in the following areas: Toilets, Sculleries, Sickrooms, Offices, Washrooms, Playrooms, Kitchens, Salons, Bathrooms and Pet Dwellings.
911 Care Burst Fogger is ideal for treating:
- Old age homes
- Industrial kitchens
- Nursery schools
- Air conditioning units
- Organic and inorganic odours
- Industrial fridges
- Household fridges