Bluetooth® blood pressure monitor with stroke risk detection.
BP B6 Connect is the premier blood pressure monitor for your health. This sophisticated monitor offers more than anything else: It detects atrial fibrillation with high accuracy during blood pressure measurement, which already has been successfully clinically tested on more than 10'000 patients.
The accuracy of blood pressure evaluation has been clinically validated for all types of special patient groups such as pregnant women, diabetics, patients in end-stage renal disease or obese people and children from the age of 12 years.
In addition to the LED traffic light for blood pressure classification at the edge of the display, an arrow shows after each measurement, if the most recent measurement is above or below the average of previous blood pressure measurements.
For those who want to learn even more about their blood pressure, BP B6 Connect is the perfect choice: all readings can be fully analyzed on the smartphone using the Microlife Connected Health app or on the PC using the BP Analyzer+ software.
Features & Specs:
- Stroke risk detection - High accuracy in Atrial Fibrillation (AF) detection for stroke prevention.
- Microlife Average Mode - MAM: 3 measurements in 1 click.
- Microlife Connected Health+ - PC connection with BP Analyzer software included, USB cable and app for smartphone.
- Two users with 2 x 99 data memory and average display of all stored measurements.
- Simple arrow display to compare measured blood pressure with stored average.
- Rigid cuff M-L (22-42 cm) - Conical, preshaped upper arm cuff for high level of comfort.
AFIBsens - AFIBsens reliably detects Atrial Fibrillation (AF) during blood pressure measurement at home.
Microlife Connected Health+ is a useful app for easily monitoring your blood pressure and other important health values like temperature or weight.
Clinical validation - Validated for use in children (12+), patients with diabetes, renal disease, pregnancy/pre-eclampsia and obesity.